TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - probably not. The Z maybe "done" as is.
People Seeking Info

Subject probably not. The Z maybe "done" as is.

Posted by maglito on April 29, 2013 at 6:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 700 times.

In Reply To Holy torque curve batman! posted by bartz32tt on April 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Message I'm not convinced there would be much benefit to anything other than swapping the accordion pipes out of the intake tract and switching to a GTX series turbo. And unless someone really wanted my turbos bad enough to pull them off and install GTX turbos in their place (seanK???), I am completely content with everything as it sits. I do plan to replace my removed carPC with a Windows8 intel based tablet PC connected to a USB hub to do all the Nistune datalogging and finally do something with all these 0-5v outputs that are going to nowhere now (dual WBO2/EGTs). I'm trying to wait for the new Intel Haswell based tablet PCs to be released after June though....

m a g l i t o
E85 conversion COMPLETE -- 700RWHP, 683TQ on corn not fed to starving children
my Z is not for sale
The build up begins - progress - reassembly part one - part two - aliaZspec stage2 heads - 2013 SpecialtyZ dynotune results
Links with working pictures of my Z -> Gateway International Raceway HPDE 2007 - Putnam Park HPDE 2007 (data acquisition analysis) - Chicago Z meet 2007

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.